- all menu designs have been revised and improved, added new skin and configurations.
- new rollover effects for main menu and submenus.
- changed shadow size limit. Now you can create shadows with negative size. This allows you to create more realistic shadows. (Negative size with bigger blur value and bigger Y-value).
- new colors for pop up help and tours windows. Blue background and white text.
- new "+Parent" button in Navigation tab which allows to add parent element in the navigation tree, useful if you need to move many elements in lower level submenu.
- improved Remove from tree button functionality. If removed item has children they won't be removed, but moved in the parent level instead.
- second click on the "+search" button (if you alread have search field) will select search item in the navigation tree.
New rollover effects demonstrated on drop down menus.
3 simple and moderate gradients called respectively: Gimp, Mac and Kit. Also available in the main menu item rollover drop down list. (Items tab => Sub Items Rollover and Items tab => Main Items Rollover)
Negative shadow size. Available in main menu and drop down menu shadow.
Regular shadow compared with negative size shadow.
1. Regular shadow - Size: 0, Blur: 12, X: 0, Y: 1
2. Negative size shadow - Size: -10, Blur: 11, X: 0, Y: 10
(Shadows tab => Main Menu Shadow and Shadows tab => Sub Menu Shadow)
New colors for context help pop up windows and tours windows.
"+Parent" - add parent button.
The feature is usefull if you need to move a lot of items in a lower level.
The Remove button actions also changed:
- When you remove an item with children, all childs are moved in the higher (parent) level.
- To remove all items at once, you need to hold Shift key and click the Remove button.
Download the latest version