- ability to import navigation links and configurations from files, URLs and HTML code
- drag-and-drop support, to easily open pages and import data
- user inerface usability improvements
- other fixes and improvements.
No more wasting time with copying links and captions into a new project. Insert new navigation into any page in 4 steps:
1. Open page
2. Import links
3. Select design
If your page contains all links for the menu, they are imported when you open the page, so you just need 3 simple steps:
1. Open page with links (just drop file in the starting window)
2. Select design
It's no exaggeration to say that import and drag-and-drop makes CSS menu creation workflow the easiest in the world.
Learn more on how to import navigation links and configurations
and drag-and-drop support
Download the latest version